Ways to Give
Individuals, families, or companies can make annual gifts to support our mission. There are ways to support the Wissahickon Educational Opportunities Foundation (WEOF). WEOF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are directed back to Wissahickon classrooms.
- Make a General Donation - Make a one-time gift or setup a recurring gift. You may donate through our website with a credit card or send us a check.
- Staff Tribute - Recognize a teacher, staff member, bus driver, advisor or coach in the Wissahickon School District who has made a difference in your child's life by making a donation.
- Corporate Matching Gifts – Increase your donation to WEOF by requesting a matching gift from your employer! Companies often match donations at a 1:1 ratio but some companies may match at higher or lower ratios. Talk to someone in your workplace gift program to get started!
- Corporate Donations - Employers make may donations on behalf of their company.
- Corporate Grant - Companies may make contributions through corporate grant programs.
- PA EITC Tax Credit Program – WEOF is an approved Educational Improvement Organization (EIO) and businesses may be eligible to receive Educational Improvement Tax Credits.
- Participation in WEOF events and fundraisers
- United Way – Designate WEOF as a recipient of your United Way giving. You may make your contribution to WEOF with code #9978.
- Other ways to give – Please contact Katie Meyer, WEOF Grants Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for ways to give.